Family,
This email is probably only going to be short because we are on our way to the transfer spot to be picked up, but I wanted to quickly let you all know that I love you and like Elder Chadderton said in his email the phone call was the boost I needed to remember who is behind me supporting me through this and it was just incredible. I cannot explain enough how much it made my christmas day to see you all. I kept telling everyone I am calling my family as my Christmas present so I am glad you were okay with me calling the day after christmas. I am anxious and excited for a new experience as a trainer and everyone has been so supportive. I will probably get to email again with my greenie sometime during the week so i will give you all the details then her and what is happening. I am so grateful for all the pictures and for everyone being so happy. I love you family. I really appreciate EVERYTHING you do and it meant alot to have the whole fam bam there. Wouldnt have been the same without you mola! I love you all. Have a great new years and drink a lemon lime bitters for me PLEASE!!!! Oh and some real sparking grape jucie none of this sparkling cider stuff. Lol. Take care, Love you always. Sister Chadderton
p.s I tried to make them smaller but it wasnt happening.......Sorry. Blame it on the computer..BTW I put them into work picture something then attach them?
001 - my district
002 - picture with elder speiser (for your entertainment)
-Side note: Sister Chadderton explained to us via. her Christmas skype session that Elder Speiser is always very enthusiastic to see her as he served in the Phillipines with Elder Vauulu who is a friend that we grew up with in Samoa. He was sent home for health reasons and then returned to the mission field in Boise Idaho. He wanted to sit next to her at a dinner but the mission Pres was sitting there. Later on he found her and asked to take a picture with her. She sent us the picture so we could see who the enthusiastic Elder is.
005 - example of awkward pictures with the elders....
007 - my train set I got for christmas
006 - Coming home from christmas eve fireworks display
No comments:
Post a Comment